Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

@Grandinite :
I'd love to see it happen in my lifetime, as I work right in the corner of Argyll and 75th, but I really doubt something is going to happen here anytime soon

The plan is there which is great, its just sad that nothing has happened yet. It makes it even sadder to see the project starting out in 2014 and yet nothing. I would have thought that if this could have been done concurrently with the valleyline work by this coming year we could have had all of it done.

nice guesses but no cigar this afternoon... :)

Bridge-Sketch.png
Bridge-Sketch-2.png

My latest video on the Valley Line! :
Love this video! it's interesting to hear about this project described from someone not super familiar with the project or the city. also some really points made about the line length, I didn't realize the full Valley Line was longer than Eglington Crosstown, or the Hurontario project. (i mean, i bet those projects will have bigger ridership etc, but to be comparable is cool!) One question I have is the use of the term 'Tram'. A lot of locals and news use the term pejoratively, but i don't think it's met that way here. Where does one draw the line between Tram and LRT? running in the middle of the street, following traffic lights, low floor, peak passenger capacity? just curious, we don't have a lot of systems to compare here, so terminology is limited/confused lol.

Back