Valley Line LRT | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

westcoastjos

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I'd like to nominate @Platinum107 as the ride-along. Great experience for someone -- precocious youngster -- who is looking to get into the Architectural realm and broaden understanding of the "inner workings". (Something to consider 🤔)
Now I'm picturing Dave and Platnium107 in Training Day or some other police type of show.

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

danimori

Member Bio
Reaction score
Choo Choo through the tube.
20200619_155927.jpg

Platinum107

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey, saw the messages 😄. Thanks for the encouragement guys! and who knows, I can’t predict the future but things may just work out in the end... 😉 (ergo nothing confirmed atm)

Airboy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Love to do the tour but It may be a conflict. (it was a project I was supposed to work on, but ended up on another monster one.). It should be a person new to construction. A good learning opportunity.

This would be the first section of LRT I have not worked on or walked along. I'm old enough that I worked on the tunnel ventilation at Grandin station.

Platinum107

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ahh yes, using emotional manipulation and tunnel vision to try and prove a point :rolleyes: like, REALLY, Mr. Nickel??
6E237D76-A98B-4449-878E-C4082A6DEB47.jpeg

FYI the Facebook poll has finally flipped after being shared on Instagram and other social media platforms (including Twitter, where the same poll went the other way by a landslide!)

but here’s the link anyway... to vote NO!::
Sorry the picture is so big lol, but I can't change the size so 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

archited

Member Bio
Reaction score
Suggests (partially) that Edmonton is still a car-town. And, as an added thought, Edmonton administration has no idea how to effectively hand back tax money to families and businesses without creating another money-hungry bureaucracy to do so (although maybe they could reassign City planners to that task 😏 ) Not to mention that the City has no control over Provincial and Federal LRT grants that I would assume would just vaporize if the west LRT would be cancelled 👹👺💩

Last edited:

davcocom

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ahh yes, using emotional manipulation and tunnel vision to try and prove a point :rolleyes: like, REALLY, Mr. Nickel??
View attachment 253883

FYI the Facebook poll has finally flipped after being shared on Instagram and other social media platforms (including Twitter, where the same poll went the other way by a landslide!)

but here’s the link anyway... to vote NO!:: www.facebook.com/531974266837784/posts/3028608100507709/?d=n

Sorry the picture is so big lol, but I can't change the size so 🤷‍♂️

He has the same poll in Twitter too: (In which NO seems to be winning)

BTW, I cannot access your link @Platinum107