Tweddle Place Development | 42.06m | 12s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• I like it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Regency and Langham appear to mirror each other and things appeared slow for them. Competitors like Westrich, Cidex, Edgar and others are full force with much more pleasing iterations. With this revised plan, I'm not at all confident they can execute 101 st, and, quite frankly, I'm a little nervous for this prominent location's future.

I thought of a new term:

Goochie

Definition: Adjective used when a private real-estate project (usually residential) is so outstandingly generic, cheaply made, poorly designed and without an ounce of inspiration that it elicits a physical reaction of cringe from the viewer of said project.

Notes:
  • Usually refers to projects and developments specifically in the city of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, where the effects have been noted as being the strongest.
  • Viewing completed developments in person is not recommended, as it may cause many negative symptoms ranging from headaches to projectile vomiting.
  • If somebody desires to murder the urban fabric of an entire city with the equivalent of a plastic spork, encouraging Goochie projects is the way to go!

Back