Tower 101 | 175m | 50s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
And the kicker here. I have no idea why they would advertise to anyone that they are associated with this POS site.

And the “BUILDING for the Community”. What a joke!! How they have the nerve to attach that phrase to this site is beyond belief. The current state of this site and how long they have left it in this condition should be an embarrassment to this “developer”. Truly a festering black sore in the centre of the face of our downtown core. Shameful!!
it’s a very small percentage of the community that knows how long they have owned the site and have been responsible for its condition.

the vast majority will look the wrap - including the developer’s name on it - and think “it’s about time someone bought this and is going to do something with it, good for them”. :(

Just another reminder about how much Regency cares about the communities they develop in. These pictures are from today. Tadpoles starting to grow in the swamp now

20220522_130650.jpg

20220522_130617.jpg

20220522_130609.jpg

Just another reminder about how much Regency cares about the communities they develop in. These pictures are from today. Tadpoles starting to grow in the swamp now

View attachment 401944

View attachment 401945

View attachment 401946
For the first time I actually sent an e-mail to my councilor regarding this wildlife hangout. The City is not spraying for mosquitos this year but is encouraging residents to minimize areas of standing water. If the City is impotent in its ability to force developers maintain their property aesthetically, they surely must now have to take steps to get rid of the breeding pond on Jasper?
I didn't receive a reply to my e-mail and my wager is that I get a mosquito bite before anything is done.

That fire and bench is an absolute classic though. What's next? Paddle boarding? Maybe this is what is meant by "touch the water".

In her Facebook chat from a couple of weeks ago, Councillor Anne Stevenson said that new taxation penalties were being introduced for derelict properties such as Tower 101, other Regency properties and The Arlington.
Well let's hope it gets things moving or at least having these sites cleaned up. It's atrocious that they've been left to decay like this.

Back