What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2021-06-09 064.JPG
2021-06-09 051.JPG

An abundance of uglies in that area, unfortunately. Here's my fav Yegly, the barf house, (notice I was being nice to crop it out in that first pic, lol)
Is that a faux door under that little overhang, I'd try to jump out on the invisible balcony
2021-06-12 098.JPG

The barf house 🤮
Anyone have insight on what happened here? Flat roof building they retrofitted with the upper half of someone's cabin from Wizard lake?

That's pretty much exactly it - I can't remember the specific timelines but I want to say they started construction about 7-8 years ago(?)

I don't know any of the specifics around it, but always just assumed the building owner decided they might as well live there and started building their very own, very odd penthouse.

I actually like Park Place, but it looks like it should've been a few stories taller; Symphony is one of our nicer condo towers too IMO. The rest is blah though
I was actually gonna say the same thing about Park Plaza. I’ve always liked that building. Always felt classy that the top floors are apartments (although they are extremely dated). I 100% disagree about symphony though. It’s like if they took the one nice side of the Icon buildings and attached it to the one nice side of the Fox Towers lol. But I guess not as offensive as everything else in the photo obviously. AND I really lIke the symphony towers podium.

Back