The View | 76m | 23s | Westrich Pacific | Chris Dikeakos

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something old, something new ... and something Blue. Somehow this picture made me remember an old TV commercial jingle - Keep them guessing with Oil of Olay. Still not convinced it works though.
I have largely no idea what any of this means, but these are the types of posts I live for on this website.

The new windows on the Blue Cross building are looking great too
Its a good time to do this sort of thing, while the space is vacant. It is probably needed given the age of the building and it may save money on energy costs in the future.

However, I wonder if they will manage to fill the space again or if it will just be vacant for a long time.

Its a good time to do this sort of thing, while the space is vacant. It is probably needed given the age of the building and it may save money on energy costs in the future.

However, I wonder if they will manage to fill the space again or if it will just be vacant for a long time.
The only difference envelope difference I can see is the colour of the glazing - the windows look the same. What am I missing?

Westrich raising prices and seeing an influx of investment buyers.
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 11.02.37 AM.png

Westrich raising prices and seeing an influx of investment buyers.
View attachment 382625
Maybe some developers should have gone with non-rentals?
The View, Symphony and the Ice District properties are basically the only choices left for new, and there's obviously not a lot left in the View or Symphony I don't think.

There are many 'ghost units' in a few buildings that are being rented and likely will find their way back onto MLS/the market.

I suspect we will see 1 or 2 more Downtown proper condo projects move forward in the next 12 months.
I'm guessing the condo portion (north tower) of the Parks and perhaps one of the Edmonton Motors towers (if either is condo) get going.

Back