The Quarters Hotel and Residences | 280.1m | 80s | Alldritt Land | KENNEDY

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Do you think there will be a better view from the Nordic spas, or from the Gondola? I think the best views will line up the Quarters and the Edmontonian nicely.

Mr. Realistic lol, especially since Alldritt has minimal experience in multi-family development. If they were proposing a 20-storey rental apartment, I could see that being more likely.
I'm glad you didn't take that the wrong way but I am just tired of all the negativity in the world and particularly #yeg.
I look at this as a legacy project for Aldritt so let's give them some time and let's git 'er dun !

Mr. Realistic lol, especially since Alldritt has minimal experience in multi-family development. If they were proposing a 20-storey rental apartment, I could see that being more likely.
It is less unlikely that they'll build this than you might believe, albeit possibly with some height reduction.

Working on a different project in the Okanagan, I've had one of my investors ask me about this tower, as it would seem that they were looking to partner up with an experienced developer to get this done.

I'm glad you didn't take that the wrong way but I am just tired of all the negativity in the world and particularly #yeg.
I look at this as a legacy project for Aldritt so let's give them some time and let's git 'er dun !
I'll buy you dinner if I see a tower of any sort (I'll even take an active construction site) on that site within the next 5 years!

Back