Plan B2 Blk 7 Lot 93
10133 - 108 STREET NW
Plan B2 Blk 7 Lots 94-96
10722 - JASPER AVENUE NW
Plan NB Blk 7 Lots 89-90
Applicant: DIALOG, CAROLYN KEELEY
Create Date: 4/13/2020 9:47:55 AM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

Apparently notices are out for the lane closure as well, which requires Council approval.

Finalized rendering:

Parks2.png

It looks like the height of the taller tower has been amended to 152.75 metres and the lower tower 127.35 metres.

It looks like the height of the taller tower has been amended to 152.75 metres and the lower tower 127.35 metres.
Great! Let's get some shovels in the ground. Can we rid ourselves of the surface lot across the avenue, while we're at it, too? That Peace Hills Insurance mural is gross.

Honestly, I'd prefer the blank wall in this case. Although perhaps the city could offer that building owner a tax break if they were to commission a street artist to make a colourful piece to cover it up...

Last edited:
Condo Tower (117.5 metres) and podium are planned for Phase 1, with the Rental Tower (147 metres) and Mid-Rise portion planned for Phase 2.
Phased approaches to development in this city make me nervous. Please somebody promise me we won't just end up with a podium and one short condo tower off-corner for this development.

@.crystalised. Well, from what I can infer they probably want to only build the smaller tower first and to wait until construction starts on Warehouse Park. Once that commences we should then see phase two start. Also, if anything the phase 2 apartments may be easier to build than phase 1 in the current market, but my guess is they want to get the condo sales in first to gauge the market and maybe change parts of phase 2 to condos if it's viable.

Just an idea ?‍♂️

I promise you, @.crystalised. the whole oompahloompah shebang will get built. What I can't promise is the "when". Interesting that they are leading with condos -- I would buy one of these -- Jasper and 109 has turned into an interesting intersection with great potential if 109 realizes its true potential (if it doesn't get left behind -- a la Beatles' "Baby said she's leaving on the one after 909" -- oops that's 909, not 109). These particular architects are expensive -- suggests to me that they are serious about going all the way.

Back