What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DF2403B2-FC16-4E88-BD61-BCC02E76A055.jpeg
DEDA8ED0-59EF-4D33-AF3E-3644D7BCBA1B.jpeg

Excited for this to get taller. Is it going to be shorter than originally planned?

If and only if this god a height reduction it would still be at 25 to 30 stories
But I do not think there is a height reduction and it is most likely 35 stories as originally planned
As for the 2nd tower, I predict a slight height cut from 45 to 40 stories

Transfer slab Sunday at Ledcor The Parks project! A huge milestone achieved for everyone involved in this great project. A truly massive effort from all our trade partners to complete this significant piece of work. 2,291 m3 of concrete and 380,000 kgs of reinforcing! Congratulations to everyone! Pagnotta Inc. A&H Steel Lafarge Canada #yegconstruction

There is a lot to be excited about.

The project is high-quality and a great addition to the Downtown, but at what cost. Edmonton has very few character buildings and so the loss of what was there, the demographics represented and uniqueness needs to come into play here.

Probably beating a dead horse, but upset at the loss.

There is a lot to be excited about.

The project is high-quality and a great addition to the Downtown, but at what cost. Edmonton has very few character buildings and so the loss of what was there, the demographics represented and uniqueness needs to come into play here.

Probably beating a dead horse, but upset at the loss.
This proverbial boat has already sailed. Now what remains is be hopeful for the results of this project

Back