The Mercury Block | 21.7m | 6s

I'd love to stick to West Oliver, as I've been here since we moved to Edmonton, but we're looking at DT a lot, due to what you pointed out.

Can you connect me with someone who's selling at the Symphony?
I dont have personal connections sorry. A buddy of mine bought there last year though and I looked at a few 2bdrms in the 400s.

I believe their website still has sale information?

And realtor.ca shows a 1bdrm for 310 and 2bdrms for 487, 683, 709 and 1.5

I don't know of there's any renderings of this, but if not here's the DP sign. Are we sure there's no brick here? This would look very nice if there is

20211220_211825.jpg

Last edited:
Wow did not expect it to start already. As upset as I am about no brick, it is still going to be a great addition to the area.

This is Edgar right? The only shitty thing about this commencement is that it most likely means the Shift project is pushed out even further.

Not opposed to A&N starting first. The more development near Whyte/Garneau and Oliver, the more people realize how big Edmonton's footprint really is.
Indeed. That is a good corner to develop too. I wish a developer would buy up the used car lot on Gateway and Whyte - that thing needs to go away.

Indeed. That is a good corner to develop too. I wish a developer would buy up the used car lot on Gateway and Whyte - that thing needs to go away.

I'm guessing that the southern half of the used car lot will be replaced by the gondola terminal and the ERRS terminal. Personally I want the used car lot gone completely because it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Back