The Mercury Block | 21.7m | 6s

I never stated our inputs are a must for developers or designers. All I said was forums such as this are our voices to be heard as regularly folks not directly involved with projects- not per verbatim. It was Architected that threw out those inuendos. This forum could be used in the same manner when they have to approached the community league...
My individual part DEFINITELY has no iotas what so ever, but, if the community collectively share the same sentiment, shouldn't someone listen?

As per inputs cuasing many directions, it is true that it can complicate things. Going to buffet can also caused the same delima, but who says you have to eat everything at that buffet? Citizens giving you input is the same idea, you just have to pick your buffet choices in that regards if they can be implemented.

Once again, how does one lose or win, and how does one become right or wrong in this situation?

I never stated our inputs are a must for developers or designers. All I said was forums such as this are our voices to be heard as regularly folks not directly involved with projects- not per verbatim. It was Architected that threw out those inuendos. This forum could be used in the same manner when they have to approached the community league...
My individual part DEFINITELY has no iotas what so ever, but, if the community collectively share the same sentiment, shouldn't someone listen?

As per inputs cuasing many directions, it is true that it can complicate things. Going to buffet can also caused the same delima, but who says you have to eat everything at that buffet? Citizens giving you input is the same idea, you just have to pick your buffet choices in that regards if they can be implemented.

Once again, how does one lose or win, and how does one become right or wrong in this situation?
Back to the development please.

eo2.png
eo1.png

Back