• I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P9180164.jpg

Attachments

• P9180164.jpg
    P9180164.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 803
@Daveography sweet Olympus!! I picked up EM5 Mark2 a month ago. Bought it used and came with the 45mm portrait lens. I just ordered a 12-50mm as my first landscape lens, wish I had money for the pro :( but this is a good start!

@crisp Nice! I have an EM-1 that I got used, and an EM-10 Mk2. Both are great, versatile little cameras that travel well, especially for everyday construction walks.

I haven't given up my Canons, though, they're still superior in every way except for portability. Really need to get back into some studio work...

@Daveography yah my plan was to go more portable and not break the bank, although I quickly learned in photography even cheap isn't cheap! I was eyeing out the em10 until I found this good deal on a used camera. I'll be taking a lightroom course at GMac next year also.

We should go on some construction tours when I get my new lens!

Um, are they still putting the brick finishing on the side? I really hope they are :(

Nice pics Dave! This must be close to being topped off, as it is pretty tall now o_O

Thanks for all of your awesome pic's Dave, very much appreciated.
Looks like 1 more occupied floor to go. What an amazing addition to 124st & can't wait to see the finished product.

Last edited:
The glass looks better on this with the paneling so far than Hendrix. Similar design, but it seems there is more glass on this, or, perhaps it is simply a better layout.

Back