• I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PERMIT_DATE October 19, 2016
PERMIT_NUMBER 170894521-015
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Excavation
ADDRESS 10141 - 124 STREET NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD OLIVER
JOB_DESCRIPTION To EXCAVATE ONLY TO A DEPTH OF 3M BELOW GRADE to begin work on a new highrise apartment. "The MacLaren"
BUILDING_TYPE Apartment Condos (315)
WORK_TYPE (04) Foundation
ZONING DC1

Nov. 8 Update

For those who are taking notes, there are certain developers who are bullish on the mid-term advancement of the City… very encouraging… the second revitalization of Oliver.

PERMIT_DATE November 23, 2016
PERMIT_NUMBER 170894521-008
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 12315 - 102 AVENUE NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD OLIVER
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct EXCAVATION and temporary SHORING for future underground parkade (The Maclaren)
BUILDING_TYPE Apartments (310)
WORK_TYPE (04) Excavation
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 1,700,000
ZONING DC1

This will be so good when you're driving from the west. The row of future towers is exciting. If the Healy project ever gets off the ground, it will be quite the effect from the west! The tower at 114th Street will also aid in that effect. Edmonton has a lot of hopeful projects in the pipeline, but I'm excited to see how this turns out relative to The Hendrix.

^ Not to mention the CNIB Tower across from the Pearl, or the proposed rental tower at 123 St and Jasper. Or if WAM ever does anything with their site by High Street there. This area will have a very "up-town" feel to it in the next 10 years, which is great!

^ Not to mention the CNIB Tower across from the Pearl, or the proposed rental tower at 123 St and Jasper. Or if WAM ever does anything with their site by High Street there. This area will have a very "up-town" feel to it in the next 10 years, which is great!
true that :)

Back