What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
20220927_171155.jpg

1670960703689.png

Potentially only 1 unit left. I wonder if this means Phase 2 is going to get started soon, read that there will be room for 4 retail units, which is necessary for that area. I contemplated a townhouse near the area over the summer, but was turned off by the lack of amenities nearby.

View attachment 444947
Potentially only 1 unit left. I wonder if this means Phase 2 is going to get started soon, read that there will be room for 4 retail units, which is necessary for that area. I contemplated a townhouse near the area over the summer, but was turned off by the lack of amenities nearby.
I lived briefly in Cloverdale and hated it for the lack of any amenities nearby as well.

Impressed with the sales actually. Does lack amenities nearby although maybe the powerplant area can become something. The location is great for river valley trail access though for sure.

^eventually, but the Ortona could have a small community amenity or even something in a work/live scenario out front of a townhouse.

Impressed with the sales actually. Does lack amenities nearby although maybe the powerplant area can become something. The location is great for river valley trail access though for sure.

I think the sales have been somewhat slower than anticipated with only 11 units and through a hot market until the last 4-5 months. Nonetheless Phase 2 is a completely different undertaking so will take time.

Gotta be honest...

I was expecting a lot more out of the interior based on how great I think the exterior turned out. Maybe this unit just has a more scaled back interior finishing to appeal to a lower price point compared to some of the others?

Gotta be honest...

I was expecting a lot more out of the interior based on how great I think the exterior turned out. Maybe this unit just has a more scaled back interior finishing to appeal to a lower price point compared to some of the others?
Funny how cyclical design is. If you swap out the matte black fixtures/finishes for gold brass, it'd look just like my parent's newly renovated house did in the late 90s with the all white walls, baseboards, cupboards and light grey carpeting.

Back