The Edge (Five Oaks) Building | ?m | 10s | Five Oaks | Dub Architects

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's nice and they are super friendly. No idea how this space is going to be profitable, but I hope they'll make it!

It's nice and they are super friendly. No idea how this space is going to be profitable, but I hope they'll make it!
Like any business, it can become profitable by promoting it and getting a lots of customers. Around 20,000 people just across the street at MacEwan, so that's fairly good.

I hope they make it, from the pictures the space looks very nice.

Looks great, curious to see how it goes there.

The little cafe in the yellow building to the south that was a scooter dealer too had an awesome little cafe, but it struggled.

Like any business, it can become profitable by promoting it and getting a lots of customers. Around 20,000 people just across the street at MacEwan, so that's fairly good.

I hope they make it, from the pictures the space looks very nice.

I'm definitely rooting for them too. It's just a lot of square footage to pay for, especially when you don't even serve much food (or booze, I believe). Best of luck to them!

Looks great, curious to see how it goes there.

The little cafe in the yellow building to the south that was a scooter dealer too had an awesome little cafe, but it struggled.
I think most didn't know that place existed (me included, until recently), so that didn't help. Good visibility from the street and signage is crucial.

I went by yesterday and noticed the signage. Not sure if more was added recently, but it seemed fairly good.

I believe these are/were Dub Architect's offices.

Reference ID:Job No 498181276-002
Description:To change the use from Residential to Office and to construct interior alterations (change Dwellings on the 9th and 10th floor of the building to office space)
Plan B2 Blk 6 Lot 162
Applicant:SEAGATE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT LTD.
Create Date:2024-01-17T09:27:46Z
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN

Back