What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
7 units sold now since we last checked
2021-01-06 412.JPG2021-01-06 404.JPG2021-01-06 406.JPG

Here's where the City could spend some of its 'Touch the Water' money -- improving sidewalks, curbs and boulevards in the public realm.
And more density, less sprawl, would help free up some money for that, too. We have more than 5,000km of sidewalk in Edmonton and it's my assumption that our sidewalks aren't used that much, especially when most of them don't lead to any nearby amenities or services.
Most Edmonton neighbourhoods have a low walkability score, yet we spend a lot of money on sidewalks.

Here's where the City could spend some of its 'Touch the Water' money -- improving sidewalks, curbs and boulevards in the public realm.
I'm sure this area is on their list, but boy do those curbs and alleyway look downright awful.

I'm sure this area is on their list, but boy do those curbs and alleyway look downright awful.
Agreed, I'm hopeful Cloverdale will be on the 2024 or 2025 list of neighbourhoods for renewal. It's much smaller than many other neighbourhoods so hopefully it can be lumped into a larger list.

now why would they build new units that have no accessible entrance ways? the garages are at ground level but I think (without seeing the floorplans), that one has to climb some steps up to the first floor as well.

Back