The Augustana | 96m | 30s | Pangman | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
^ Right, it can be confusing. In the post prior to...
I didnt know it is under renno... as, for the longest time, discussions were heavily concentrated around its' demolition.

nv96 was talking about the building being renovated with the white panels (wrapped in their blue protective covering) - that's the Terrace Building (as you know). In the next post
Clearshades responded but in the context of the Annex. He was/is right about the Annex being demolished (unless we all chain ourselves to it, might slow them down;), but as to the context of the Terrace Building...
IMO they should leave the Terrace Building with that blue covering on it like that, at least it adds some colour pop lol. or just tear it down
I'm more confused now...

^ Right, it can be confusing. In the post prior to...

nv96 was talking about the building being renovated with the white panels (wrapped in their blue protective covering) - that's the Terrace Building (as you know). In the next post
Clearshades responded but in the context of the Annex. He was/is right about the Annex being demolished (unless we all chain ourselves to it, might slow them down;), but as to the context of the Terrace Building...

I'm more confused now...
I'm pretty sure they were talking about the bit of blue on part of the Terrace Building's south face – in between the greenhouse and the white tarp.

Yup, the plastic protective covering, right?
But I think there was a mix-up between Terrace and Annex at some point no. I know that I mix them up at times, but regardless, I wish that it was the Annex that was being refurbished and the Terrace demolished.
Mind you, I have to admit that I'm really liking the results of theTerrace building reno thus far.

'We are proud to announce that construction at the Augustana is now 100% complete and tenants are moving in at a rapid pace, and are very happy and satisfied with their new home. We are so proud of the way our building and your new home turned out, we wanted to share all the unique features with you.'

screen-shot-2021-05-16-at-10-49-43-pm-png.320278

my own

Yup, the plastic protective covering, right?
But I think there was a mix-up between Terrace and Annex at some point no. I know that I mix them up at times, but regardless, I wish that it was the Annex that was being refurbished and the Terrace demolished.
Mind you, I have to admit that I'm really liking the results of theTerrace building reno thus far.
Yes, it is looking good. Given its visibility and prominent location near the river valley, this improvement is particularly beneficial.

Back