Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Man, I love this place!
2021-07-23 016.JPG2021-07-23 021.JPG2021-07-23 026.JPG
The last pic is from the alley side looking west at the mini ped.

This is an amazing project as always @cmd uw;, thank you for helping to preserve our history for future generations.

I might have missed discussions about this, but how much of the original interior were you able to incorporate? Was there any equipment left that you can use as decorations to complement the theme – similar to how Dewey's adapted the old power plant on the UofA campus? Or were you handed a bare interior that you used as a blank slate?

This is an amazing project as always @cmd uw;, thank you for helping to preserve our history for future generations.

I might have missed discussions about this, but how much of the original interior were you able to incorporate? Was there any equipment left that you can use as decorations to complement the theme – similar to how Dewey's adapted the old power plant on the UofA campus? Or were you handed a bare interior that you used as a blank slate?
Much appreciated. Epcor decommissioned the building and removed all equipment. We were left with a concrete box that was in good condition.

Irrational was quite good! Wish I got more photos but was more focused on consumption verses photography...

1ef9jah.jpg

lGxZ75G.jpg

Back