Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Maybe.

There were A LOT of assumptions and financial models contingent on some serious leasing to backstop it all.

I'm hopeful that we will see that lot get some significant attention after Katz's next move.

The building permit for the parkade expansion has been issued so I'm expecting to see some site work starting within the next month or so.
As you can see ... they are working already. Those a pictures of P3 and P4 ... and I think they are moving to P2.
IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3710.JPG

That's exciting, I'll bump this project's status to "under construction"
Is the parkade not an expansion of an existing building parkade for Epcor Tower and the high-rises to be constructed as separate project(s) and a separate land parcel?

Is the parkade not an expansion of an existing building parkade for Epcor Tower and the high-rises to be constructed as separate project(s) and a separate land parcel?
I might be wrong, but it was my understanding that the phase two building will go on top of the existing parkade, and that the parkade had to be strengthened accordingly. Is that not what this work is for?

So now that the “underground” pedway has been approved, is the “above” ground pedway still on the books? Or was it just a contingency added in case it wasn’t approved?

Above ground? Do you mean the residential rendering black one? That would connect both building's mezzanines I believe.
Yes, that's what I meant....but alas - spoke too soon dam well knowing that this "above ground" pedway will only connect the new building to the Epcor tower. I failed to realize that the "below grade pedway" will connect BOTH buildings to underground pedway system.

Back