Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Stan
Doiwntown afternoon North bank plus 2020-02-22 323.JPG
North Bank RiverValley 2020-02-23 044.JPG

Sky residences customer service / management sucks. Extremely hard to get hold of them. Called them 5 times during office hours, left 2 voicemail messages and an email. No reply. Tried to visit their office in person on a weekend and doors are locked with no visible security guard at the entrance. So much for the 24-hour security guard they they claim to have. Sounds kind of sketchy to me. Anyone else experiencing this?

I know I've mentioned this before on here. Why can they not cover that grey bracket going down Stantec with the same coloured glass as the rest of the building. Why leave it that way!? I don't understand. I don't mind the blocky design and that it's far for the original renders but that part looks so cheap.

I know I've mentioned this before on here. Why can they not cover that grey bracket going down Stantec with the same coloured glass as the rest of the building. Why leave it that way!? I don't understand. I don't mind the blocky design and that it's far for the original renders but that part looks so cheap.

My thoughts exactly - they could've chosen a colour for the panelling that closely mimicked the glazing (look at what Encore did with a portion of their south facade, about a floor or two below the penthouse).

Good enough for Edmonton...

*sigh*

Just noticed that they've withdrawn the application to update the zoning for the digital signage.

I suspect it will be back, but that it's just not a priority right now.

Back