Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Skip came down last week

P4250011.jpg
P4250012.jpg

PERMIT_DATE May 21, 2019
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 10220 - 103 AVENUE NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD DOWNTOWN
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct interior alterations for Stantec Tower. Scope is for food hall within level 1 and 2
BUILDING_TYPE Office Buildings (520)
WORK_TYPE (03) Interior Alterations
FLOOR_AREA 30,440.31
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 8,000,000

I had to laugh. The other day a friend and I were talking about the Stantec tower and he said "Man, they need to build some taller building because that tower does not look good the way it is right now".

I had to laugh at that. I'm sure other have made that comment too about this tower.

I had to laugh. The other day a friend and I were talking about the Stantec tower and he said "Man, they need to build some taller building because that tower does not look good the way it is right now".

I had to laugh at that. I'm sure other have made that comment too about this tower.
Yeah, I think the tower looks "ok" from most angles with the exception of the east view. That part looks incomplete.I don't like the black mechanical louvres either. Ugly as some may think it is, i the structure has definitely changed the perception of the city as being more "big time". JW next to it helps divert attention a bit if you will.I see the two as a pair. Let's get some lighting on those fins and it'll look spectacular at night.

Reactions: Him

Back