Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
^

wasn't that at the east end of the lower level across from london drugs?
I thought it was in the east end at pedway level across from the Shoppers Drug Mart (circled in blue):

Untitled.png

Yes, they've been in the spot in the mall next to TD's since 2016.

I don't recall them ever moving upstairs before they closed down for good in early 2021.
I now see a bit of the TD green square in the left photo, so you must be right. Same location circled in blue but at street level instead of pedway level.

Status is reachable
Robert F. McLeod• 1stPresident & Broker - McLeod Realty & Management Ltd. & McLeod Project Marketing Ltd.1h • 1 hour ago

Celebrate with our team as we announce a major milestone at SKY Signature Suites in ICE District. We are now over 80% leased at our flagship tower in partnership with Katz Group Real Estate. Edmonton continues to discover and embrace our remarkable tower. With the recent grand opening of Loblaws City Market each new amenity that is unveiled opens up even greater possibilities and demand for new residents to move and build their futures in the core. Discover renting at SKY by visiting www.skysignaturesuites.com

Status is reachable
Robert F. McLeod• 1stPresident & Broker - McLeod Realty & Management Ltd. & McLeod Project Marketing Ltd.1h • 1 hour ago
Celebrate with our team as we announce a major milestone at SKY Signature Suites in ICE District. We are now over 80% leased at our flagship tower in partnership with Katz Group Real Estate. Edmonton continues to discover and embrace our remarkable tower. With the recent grand opening of Loblaws City Market each new amenity that is unveiled opens up even greater possibilities and demand for new residents to move and build their futures in the core. Discover renting at SKY by visiting www.skysignaturesuites.com

Slow and steady.

“We’ve already begun on the design process and so hopefully we’ll be building, swinging hammers and building, early in the New Year. We don’t have a definitive opening date as yet but it certainly will be in 2023 without a doubt. It’s just how soon in 2023 and of course we’d like to do it sooner but we can only move so fast. I don’t know how to approximate but I would like to say probably somewhere midway through the year but no later than fall/winter of 2023,” said Singer.

Status is reachable

Are you sure? There hasn’t been a turnover meeting yet which should occur once 50% sales have occurred. There is still a developer representative acting as our condo board. I mean, awesome if it’s true, but it still seems pretty empty in here.

Are you sure? There hasn’t been a turnover meeting yet which should occur once 50% sales have occurred. There is still a developer representative acting as our condo board. I mean, awesome if it’s true, but it still seems pretty empty in here.
I'm assuming they mean 80% of the rental units have been leased.
Originally it was a block of floors for lease and not for sale (i.e. 31-45 leased, 46-66 sale), although that may have changed.

Leaving Telus House for Stantec.

----

Established in Alberta 100 years ago, Bennett Jones joins Stantec Tower's impressive tenant roster.

EDMONTON, AB, Dec. 19, 2022 /CNW/ - Standing tall in the centre of Edmonton's ICE District, Stantec Tower will welcome Bennett Jones as a new tenant in the coming months. The internationally acclaimed Canadian law firm will occupy 50,000 square feet on the 14th and 15th floors of the tower.

Since its completion in 2019, Stantec Tower has become a landmark in Edmonton's downtown core. Currently managed by Canderel, the 69-storey development is occupied by some of the most distinguished companies in Edmonton. Now, an acclaimed Canadian law firm is set to lease close to 50,000 square feet of space over two floors of the building.

Back