Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 8.44.34 PM.png

It could be a good space for say BP (oh, but they already have two locations nearby) or say Earls, which unfortunately seems to have become mostly a suburban chain here. I'm not sure if they count as local anymore.

It could be a good spot for one of the eastern Canadian chains we don't have here, if they want to expand westward and make a splash. However, I agree it does seem like a large space for anyone to take on, especially as it may not be that busy outside of lunch time and event nights. Although, its fairly close to the JW Marriott hotel and accessible by the pedway, so it could get some regular late afternoon and early evening traffic.

Earls would be a great addition there and could possibly make a go of it.
You’re right they could, it would be very popular as I for one, despise all things Brewhouse and am a big fan of Earls and co. Replace the old one that used to be in CC

I know it is a bit kitch for some, but I still wish that we had seen a Wayne Gretzky's in ICE or at Rogers.

Or a "Houstons" or a "Black Angus".
Ahhhh Houston's - fondly remember interviewing for their MIT program at Century City location in ''99. Did not get the job but became a big fan of their menu. B. Angus is a little low brow don't you think? How about a Flemings or McCormick's instead?

Back