Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Great comp! That should raise the price of everything in the building, and give developers confidence that new luxury towers in downtown Edmonton could get $1,000 per sq. ft. for presales.

There is no developer that would pro forma selling condos at $1000/sq. foot in Edmonton.

Alot of the mechanical was done a while back. they will be using common ducts for the supply and exhaust systems, similar to ECC food court.

The tallest building in Western Canada is right here in Edmonton!

20220627_212005.jpg

I would LOVE to know when the 'exterior wrapping' will be added to Stantec Tower so that the scaffolding can finally come down and clear the plaza.
Not until someone gets hit by the falling glass probably. What is this? The fifth time? They don't seem to have any urgency. Lucky for them it didn't happen during the playoffs to the crowd below.

Luckily "just" hit some parked cars. For those in the industry, how does an issue this big happen to a tower of this stature? Is this just bad material, shoddy labour, a combination of both? This needs to be fully fixed ASAP.

Yeah no kidding. How many times can you get lucky that no one was hurt?

*edit* grabbed this from a friend's IG account story

View attachment 411696

Luckily "just" hit some parked cars. For those in the industry, how does an issue this big happen to a tower of this stature? Is this just bad material, shoddy labour, a combination of both? This needs to be fully fixed ASAP.

I was there yesterday late afternoon wondering why the front doors to the building were closed (nothing or no one keeping me from getting there oddly). Yeah, they might want to speed up fixing things before their luck runs out.

Robert F. McLeod
• 1st
President & Broker - McLeod Realty & Management Ltd. & McLeod Project Marketing Ltd.
1h • 1 hour ago

And Another One! Top Floor Penthouses are officially SOLD OUT within SKY Residences!

Back