Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
@Hilman -- there you have it directly from the design firm head -- the current floor(s) being worked on is/are mechanical floor(s) for the office tower portion, just as you had suspected. Good interview.

I always feel like I need to be aware when I walk by this thing during construction. I mean, I guess anything could fall off of someone's balcony too, and really, that is probably more likely, yet I find I'm acutely aware with this. I tend to walk under the red Stantec over hang on 102 I think it is when I'm near this thing during the day.

Interesting how he mentions the playoff excitement and how it will be when this thing is all finished. From their perspective, one would almost think they would prefer if the Oilers go the distance when the development is finished as opposed to when it is still half way done. Regardless, a bit of an off topic thought.

I always feel like I need to be aware when I walk by this thing during construction. I mean, I guess anything could fall off of someone's balcony too, and really, that is probably more likely, yet I find I'm acutely aware with this. I tend to walk under the red Stantec over hang on 102 I think it is when I'm near this thing during the day.

Very wise... construction sites are inherently dangerous and, while significant care is taken to address safety concerns, accidents do happen!

HnPDnv5.png

sZISQSq.png

http://www.rogersplace.com/time-lapse/

@Edward Skira I believe the current work is the 28th floor. Having trouble counting though, because it should be 29 I think.

ETA: You know what? I think it's both 28 and 29 being worked on essentially. Looking at the webcam views, those steel structures appear to be tall enough to be for both floors.

Last edited:

Back