• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Felice Café embraces local at Stadium Yards

April 26, 2022 · The Pulse
By Sharon Yeo

The founders of Felice Café, a new café and market located near Commonwealth Stadium, are hoping their love for local is infectious.

Felice (the musical term for “happy”), which opened on April 25, is the brainchild of couple Michelle and Tim Brouwer.

In addition to serving drinks and treats, Felice features a market where local vendors can display and sell their products for a flat monthly fee. This support of entrepreneurs extends to allowing participating businesses to access a devoted loft space at Felice where they can network, have meetings, and host classes.

“I just wanted to create a place where local businesses can come together and support each other better,” said Michelle Brouwer. “Across my vendors, under this one roof, the support they’re offering each other is overwhelming.”

So far, Felice has partnered with 20 local companies, ranging from food to personal goods. The café side will serve locally-sourced products to enjoy on-site, in addition to housing items from the same brands for customers to buy for at-home consumption. The companies include Bakenary, Benny’s Bread, Caramunchies, DRTY Ice Cream, The Cove Tea Company, Mala Foods, Mama Han Pastries, Maestro’s Empanadas, and On the Edge Coffee.

Well then

321321321.png
12332312.png

Awesome news, great to see some out of town developers taking interest in our city. If they go the full 32 storeys it will stand out quite a bit in the east Jasper area.
Agreed! Props to Rohit (and Regency for Edgewater) for taking a chance on this area and revitalizing it to the point an eastern Canada developer is investing.

Back