Stadium Yards | ?m | 6s | Rohit Communities

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This phase of Stadium Yards is purely rental so a much different demographic compared to the current two Phases of Blatchford (luxury townhouse ownership).

Right, but the next phase of Blatchford is rental 4-6 story buildings, and I presume there will be a retail component at Stadium Yards coming as they build momentum. I would imagine both sites want to catch as much as the market as possible - which means having offerings for both.

I was in the area tonight so thought I'd check it out, and like most, I'm super impressed with this development. Can't believe how fast its coming together. They'll be ready to start the next phase to the west by late Spring at this rate! Already making a huge impact. That public park in the south corner will be well used me thinks. Becoming a very dense, very cool part of town and once they finish the "Main street' component, should be a win 🏆🥇👍
2020-12-21 020.JPG
2020-12-21 024.JPG
2020-12-21 043.JPG

Stadium Yards Mixed-Use Model, instead of the commercial space at the podium, it\'s been built as a building nestled in between both buildings, with great interaction to the park it faces.

View 3.jpg

I wonder what that building between the two residential buildings is? It looks like there is space for a patio?

There will be a fireplace and seating area that spills out of the buildings lobby, a small park-like setting where residents can meet up by the fire, play bocce ball etc.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.14.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.14.38 AM.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.14.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.14.38 AM.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 109

Back