Spruce Grove Metro Ballpark | ?m | ?s | Gold Sports And Entertainment

What do you think of this project?

• I like it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if they are the types that let their trucks be driven in the 'freedom convoys' lol.
Every interaction I've had with a Myshak or any of their companies has been great and nothing short of professional.

That said, in the industry circles they run within here in AB, it's virtually a business development tool to be pro convoy. Should see all the stuff my old school construction/oil and gas connections post. Woof.

I wonder if they are the types that let their trucks be driven in the 'freedom convoys' lol.
I sure as hell hope not. I would like to jail all those anarchists and anyone who contributed anything to support disruption of the borders and holding our cities hostage. No they don't have a right to trample on other peoples rights.

Please keep the "freedom convoy" comments in the General Discussions forum if you need to discuss any further, this is the Buildings forum.
It's so refreshing to "stay up to date" with our fair city without all the various forms of negativity often found within other media platforms. Am I "off base" on this request, is it a strike? Let me know as I'm a team player, and I don't always make the right play, ok.
Anyways, congrats on the new Spruce Grove Ballpark name, Myshak Metro has a nice ring to it I think.

This project seemed dead in the water in the spring, work didn't start on grading activities until mid August and there were so many excuses put as to why. Its amazing that they nearly missed an entire construction season, but the long fall has been a gift and I am glad to see them move forward with this finally.

I have no idea what is going on with this project. Every other construction project in the Province has been going hard since the weather made it possible (late March/early April) and there isn't even equipment on-site here. I am beginning to get worried that this is stalling hard.

I have no idea what is going on with this project. Every other construction project in the Province has been going hard since the weather made it possible (late March/early April) and there isn't even equipment on-site here. I am beginning to get worried that this is stalling hard.
Could be caught in permit hell, particularly if there are any easement agreements required - someone should reach out to the Prospects again and inquire.

The Edmonton Prospects no longer have a website which is certainly interesting. There has yet to be any movement on-site too, all equipment was removed a couple of weeks ago and only one excavator has returned but hasn't moved in several days. Perhaps unrelated, but Spruce Grove council also had a Private item to discuss this evening labeled "Development Matter".

The Edmonton Prospects no longer have a website which is certainly interesting. There has yet to be any movement on-site too, all equipment was removed a couple of weeks ago and only one excavator has returned but hasn't moved in several days. Perhaps unrelated, but Spruce Grove council also had a Private item to discuss this evening labeled "Development Matter".

Okay and the day after I say this the website is back up.

Back