Southpark on Whyte | 50.9m | 16s | ONE Properties | GBL Architects

What do you think of the design of Southpark?

• I like it a lot

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • I like it

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm not sure if this permit is for continuation of Site 4 (currently U/C), or for starting work on another part of the site? I think it's the former, but it's unclear.

Not sure if it matters in a Permit, but I believe that 10565 is the Eastern site on 82nd ave. That being said I cant see them starting work on that site until the crane comes down on the current one.

P9240578.jpg

P9240577.jpgP9240578.jpgP9240579.jpgP9240580.jpgP9240581.jpg

Not sure if it matters in a Permit, but I believe that 10565 is the Eastern site on 82nd ave. That being said I cant see them starting work on that site until the crane comes down on the current one.

The Commercial Final permit Dave referenced is in fact for the existing construction of Site 4 (west of 106 Street).

Last edited:
^The first 2 nighttime renders, nor the video. I think they did a pretty good job 'selling the project in the video. I hope the next phases up the anti a bit, or a lot.

I had to up my vote to "Like" (3 -jumps) just on the fact that the renderings suggest clinker bricks and sandstone (if one looks closely) as finishes (two of my favorites). Much more respectable design choices (we'll see if that holds). I, too, will up the ante, because I am anti-cheap materials (my auntie schooled me on this).

Back