• I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avenuer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Proposed expansion of Ritchie Mill:

rm.png

^^^The proposed expansion of Ritchie Mill is excellent. It beautifully complements the historic Mill site in my opinion but needs to be held to a high standard finished product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo was taken this past Sunday.
I'm not 100% sure now, but I still feel the proposed addition is good and not a distraction to the Mill, it is a fairly large expansion though and the mill was designated a Provincial Historic Resource in 1979 and a Municipal Historic Resource in 1997. This project just has to be held to the highest standards.
I would guess the addition will be office/retail, it will be a mega prime location for sure.

2020-10-04 193.JPG

Last edited:
I meant to inquire -- in the rendering are those alien soldiers dressed in green slacks and off-white tops guarding the building. I may have had too much wine 'cause I'm beggin i mena beginering to halucin - halucina - halucinate like seein things pffft, (snore).

Wine o'clock already! Good.
Aliens yes, solders no. They just be doing the "6-foot social lineup waiting patiently for their turn to bolt up to the rooftop patio to check out the earthling dude mesmerized/hypnotized by the subtle mural of their glorious grand leader. Most don't recognize said mural for what it is, nor the real reason for this Ritchie E.T. Mill expansion. What shall become of us, will we all be dressed in green slacks and off-white tops one day?

Back