The Jameson | 53.95m | 17s | Open Sky | Acton Ostry

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I must be missing a joke or something - what is this Donair Shop you're babbling on about?
Not a joke. World's Finest on the NW corner of Jasper and 121 Street is indeed one of the best in town. Only shame is that it is in a very shabby building in a corner that is prime real estate and could very well become home to a signature project, given the location.

Not a joke. World's Finest on the NW corner of Jasper and 121 Street is indeed one of the best in town. Only shame is that it is in a very shabby building in a corner that is prime real estate and could very well become home to a signature project, given the location.

I think I'd rather see the empty lot behind it (just north) developed first. That building is pretty much fully leased, so it can stay... for now

Last edited:
You should check out Swiss, PrimeTime in Millwoods Town Centre, Eddie's or Sam's in the west end to compare. I still think Swiss is the best in the city.

I had a stale pita from Swiss a few years back and I’m still not over it. Lol.

Today:
CCF80111-BDE8-43BB-8752-399FB8853981.jpeg

Back