Oliver Crossing | 21m | 7s

I think the main reason it looks different from the rendering is because the balconies stick out from the main structure. You can see the piles which will probably be the support for the balconies. I couldn’t figure out what those were for at first…

I think the main reason it looks different from the rendering is because the balconies stick out from the main structure. You can see the piles which will probably be the support for the balconies. I couldn’t figure out what those were for at first…
Good eye. I thought the balcony areas were set back but they're indeed stuck out. Kind of a deceiving rendering in that regard.

Will probably look a helluva lot better once the balconies begin to take shape. I hope at least.

398850476-6-17-2021-10-27-05-am-png.328691

Wow. I'm impressed. I went back a couple pages seeing a picture from the end of October where the site was still just dirt to seeing the site now.
That's about 4-5 months. I don't have much reference for construction projects: is that a good pace generally or is it just a good pace for a winter project?

Back