Oliver Crossing | 21m | 7s

EC67ED62-95F3-4D25-9554-366F9743AF88.jpeg

If you build anything soon, regardless of what was there before, it's the most Edmonton thing that you can do?

The truth hurts.

I recognize that I am mr. grey skies of late but the demo here and replacement is almost inexcusable.

Well as someone (myself) who has no influence what so ever on any of these projects I do try to be somewhat positive as I am simply giving my observations and opinions. Would have I preferred them to add to the buildings that were there and have a far more unique development, yes. Is what is replacing it meh at best, probably. But with that said, if this going to move forward I will stand by my opinion that at least we aren't getting another developer who will tear down the building and then leave the property empty for an indefinite amount of time as we have seen too many times around Edmonton. On this project I'm still holding my breathe waiting to see the transition from demolition to construction.

Strange….so they’re gonna keep and and incorporate it into the new building? I guess….it might save them a few bucks….

Arguably the worst part of this development is having to stare at The Venetian as it progresses.

Back