Manulife Place Renovations | 145.99m | 36s | AIMCo | MdeAS

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
^keep in mind that the tower was being shopped around...
If a decision has been made to sell it in the near future or is likely, I can understand they might not put money in to upgrade it. Of course, they will also get less if the building isn't as attractive and up to date.

If no such decision has been made or is likely, they probably should spend the money to keep it up to the standard expected. If they just dither, tenants may leave so the value of the asset suffers and they end up losing anyways.

...positve or POSITIVE? My eyes are not youthfully like they use to be 😉😉😉, so is there any chance you can spell that correctly?

I believe the space being referred to may be the former optical space, when they moved across the way. I noticed something happening there when I went by earlier this week.

If so, it is not a large space, but looks like it is being expanded a bit and it is an excellent location next to the entrance to the second floor entrance to Commerce Place

There's some work happening in one of the 2nd floor spaces near the entrance to Commerce Place.

20220915_121616.jpg

I believe the space being referred to may be the former optical space, when they moved across the way. I noticed something happening there when I went by earlier this week.

If so, it is not a large space, but looks like it is being expanded a bit and it is an excellent location next to the entrance to the second floor entrance to Commerce Place
I believe Ace Coffee was to open a downtown location in Manulife. Methinks this could be it.

Thank god, as a self-professed coffee snob another non-Tim Hortons option is very welcome Downtown. Credo and Lui-Chi's are great but won't be as close to me as Ace in Manulif
You could have at least thrown in American Starbucks instead of admonishing just Canadian's Tim Hortons while I agree with you.

Back