JW Marriott and The Legends Private Residences | 191.1m | 56s | ICE District Prop. | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
I've heard from multiple sources as more people are supposed to be taking possession of their condos they are struggling to close on them due to Alberta's new economy. Sounds like the developper has over 100 still up for grabs and nearly all of them losing their deposits and people not capable of closing.

Now Hosting Open Houses
Sophisticated urban lifestyle atop a luxury hotel

We're pleased to share that we've just released the last few remaining suites.

Join us at our show suite Open Houses:
Saturdays and Sundays
1:00pm - 4:00pm
10360 102 Street NW, Edmonton, AB

The remaining suite floor plans range from 600 sq. ft. to 4,500 sq. ft.

Stop by our show suite #4401 open Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm - 4:00pm.

Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to live in ICE District's premium condominium.

via Email

Bonnie Doon Lookout Rain 2020-06-23 067.JPG

Just read this...

---
Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta Citation: Ice District Development Partnership v Hahn, 2020 ABQB 786
Date: 20201215 Docket: 2003 15921 Registry: Edmonton
Between:
Ice District Development Partnership, formerly EAD Development Partnership, by its Partners Katz Group Real Estate Inc. and One Properties Corporation; Legends Condo Development Limited Partnership, by its General Partner Legends Condo Development Corp.; Katz Group Properties Inc.; WAM EAD Limited Partnership by its General Partner WAM EAD GP Inc.
Plaintiffs
- and -
Larry Hahn, 1771354 Alberta Ltd., Michael Smith, 2014154 Alberta Ltd., 9676287 Canada Ltd., Adibi Hahn and Medina Hahn
A. Introduction
[1]
persons, including family members, in the context of missing deposits on condominium-unit sales arranged, in whole or in part, by the realtor. The developer points to its agency agreement
A condominium developer seeks a Mareva injunction against a realtor and associated
Defendants

Back