Jasper and 115 Street | 170m | 52s | Greenlong | ACAI

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love how this project went from being a ghost with nothing known about it to this. I hope this can actually happen, even if the smaller tower id built first and we have to wait for the larger one.

This much I know -- the local connection was able to bundle several Hong Kong multi-millionaire investors (now residing in Vancouver) to front this project. The fact that they have engaged Stantec and that the concept exudes very high standards says a lot for this project moving forward. As said so eloquently by the Monkees, "I'm a Beleiver".

This much I know -- the local connection was able to bundle several Hong Kong multi-millionaire investors (now residing in Vancouver) to front this project. The fact that they have engaged Stantec and that the concept exudes very high standards says a lot for this project moving forward. As said so eloquently by the Monkees, "I'm a Beleiver".
That's very encouraging to hear! These towers give me "big city" vibes, and they'd greatly improve our skyline. They nailed the podiums as well. I'll be following this one closely!

Well...THIS is something.

Is there any update on this project? It was supposed to go to council for approval in August, but it doesn't seem like this ended up happening.

Is there any update on this project? It was supposed to go to council for approval in August, but it doesn't seem like this ended up happening.
They've made changes to their DC2 zoning late last year (an extra 10m height for south tower and a few tweaks to the building facade design) which required another circulation.

They've made changes to their DC2 zoning late last year (an extra 10m height for south tower and a few tweaks to the building facade design) which required another circulation.
Sweet, I'm glad that they're still pursing this!

20220515_122937.jpg

Back