News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton International Airport (EIA/YEG)

Correct the 3rd runway would be on the northwest of the property.

If this plan works out maybe that could accelerate the timeline for a 3rd runway though I doubt that would be anytime soon regardless.

Do love the looks of some action happening to the south of the runway.

Rendering runway size looks accurate to me. I think it looks short because of the crazy scale of the development.
03928213-7C95-44BC-B700-604E470CAB7E.png

Will there be rail access to the development or will it be mainly truck access?

Also, I know it's just a rendering but I wonder what that raised bit is at the bottom of the rendering. HSR? Raised road network as part of the various interchanges?

Will there be rail access to the development or will it be mainly truck access?

Also, I know it's just a rendering but I wonder what that raised bit is at the bottom of the rendering. HSR? Raised road network as part of the various interchanges?
I was wondering as well. Looks like raised road. Don't believe there is any cargo rail connections planned as.

I'd have to find it, but I do recall an option for a rail line. That said, the SW inter-modal is a hop skip and a jump.

They would have to load the container onto a truck to deliver to each warehouse anyway so a short trip down the highway wouldn’t be out of order.

Wow , what a strange thing to see at Prince George’s little biddy airport this morning. BCECACF2-D5DF-4BA4-A062-8479570621AA.jpeg

In looking to book a flight to Toronto I see that Flair has cut back service to there. Used to be daily service, sometimes twice a day and now no service on Tuesdays and Wednesdays - the former being the day I need to go. They are providing daily service there from Calgary.

I guess they need to schedule routes thst are filling though.

In looking to book a flight to Toronto I see that Flair has cut back service to there. Used to be daily service, sometimes twice a day and now no service on Tuesdays and Wednesdays - the former being the day I need to go. They are providing daily service there from Calgary.

I guess they need to schedule routes thst are filling though.
That is brutal and needs to be at minimum a daily flight. The good news is it looks like that is just a September/October blip and it's back to daily November and beyond.

Back