News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton International Airport (EIA/YEG)

I am seeing Tucson loaded on the Flair site. Considering their teasers have been showing a cactus I think that is likely what they are referencing? Hard to keep up with where Flair is flying with announcements happening all the time.

I am seeing Tucson loaded on the Flair site. Considering their teasers have been showing a cactus I think that is likely what they are referencing? Hard to keep up with where Flair is flying with announcements happening all the time.
Well there you go! I’d take it! A cheaper and more casual, authentic version of Scottsdale……plus you can visit an old decomm’d missile silo while you’re there!

I remember taking United's Newark flight and it was half empty in both directions. I was not surprised when it was cancelled.

Half empty you say? Cause we didn’t have the luxury of siphoning off would be direct travellers from our city to the south and from neighbouring Sasky as they have done to us and thusly inflated their #’s.

I remember taking United's Newark flight and it was half empty in both directions. I was not surprised when it was cancelled.
I recall United having a good load factor at 83% or something, but that it was underperforming from a revenue standpoint, not demand.

I took it twice and it was certainly closer to 83% than 50%.

Pretty generic and unexciting piece there of why one might come to Edmonton.

Where is Edmonton.com? Travel AB and others?

To be fair, most of the airline traffic to/from Tuscon are Alberta snowbirds.

Last edited:

Back