Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I'm turning more grey each year now over this Tower 'B'owel movement.
Dave, can we get a "What do you you think of this project" poll going for this one, (and add in something lower than a bottom of the PILE rating), lol
I think we all need to take a dump over this one !

Last edited:
Ummmm… I'm fifteen n still in junior high and I could probably come up with something more intriguing AND practical than whatever THIS is.

By the way, I am 95% convinced that with the latest designs we have seen, that this tower may be a front for something "else", such as a sly attempt to receive even more funding from the city AKA taxpayers for the public garden and plaza, because in the Katz group's minds, "public property" = "city property", right?:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
It looks a lot like "The Hat" in Calgary, unfortunately tower B is much taller, so more people would see its ugliness.
35639-120160.jpg

(photo is not mine, photo taken by "1875" on skyrise Calgary)

@MichaelC I had the same thought. I took a walk and started thinking to myself, "maybe it's not actually that bad, just expectations were very high" but no, looking at it again, it's pretty bad. I really hope that's not the final design.

I'm'a hold off on the poll until I can confirm this is the latest render. I'm still having a hard time believing this is real.
This. I'd be cautious on what to portray as the final design when we know this project is in an active design state and multiple "renders" are still being publically showcased on different ICE district forums

Back