Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
In addition to an Oilers (or better yet Edmonton sports themed) store, another obvious for me, that hasn’t yet been done, is a full time pub/restaurant in this space. They have the bar for game days but such a wasted opportunity not to have something here full time. Great spot in the wonderful Ford Hall, south facing patio looking out onto the plaza. A good operator could turn this into one of the most popular places downtown. Hopefully these types of things, and much more, get added going forward.
1A510588-A149-49DD-8238-D057B42D8F26.jpeg

From last night pre-Oilers game.

Side note - when this thing is fully done, I think it's gonna be a really neat vibe going on! Music was going, the fireplace was on. I imagine they'll have programming there too pre-game once construction is done, will be neat!

IMG_3744.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG

Wouldn't mind seeing some live bands in ID plaza in the future (which should be renamed Joey Moss square IMO)

Might be a little loud for condo residents, but maybe that's a trade off for some vibrancy there?
Joey Moss square or plaza - there's an idea worth considering. Yes, most people living close by have probably given some thought to that it could be a vibrant area .

Back