Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters

Hey @Swore, long time no see. How has BC been treating you? Hope you venture back to the big city for a tour one of these days and post some pic's!
I really am having a hard time understanding One Properties overall plan to complete phase one of ID. Very disappointing. Podium is 'decent' and just needs to get built. Hopefully another redesign for the tower and that it happens this lifetime...
Hey! I started a new job back n May, hence the disconnect. I don’t have as much free time on a computer to browse and enjoy the good news on this forum.
Life is good though, I can’t complain. I made it out to Edmonton back in September but didn’t get the chance to take any photos of the city. I’ve got some pics of Elk Island National Park though?
I hope you and our fellow forum members are well ???4A653726-7114-4369-ABA5-107D544BB85A.jpeg9630CD40-CBB5-443C-AB2F-353081B1F3DB.jpeg8621B9B3-476E-4B04-AB06-C0E99E050B1E.jpeg88DECD40-6BA7-4796-9827-F56BD2ADC53E.jpeg

I like to guess at these situations -- I'm going to say that there was a disagreement with the contractor for tower B and that the Ice guys decided to rework the build contract. We may see PCL coming back again. Maybe the movie theatres have been revived with 4DX technology. What with the other two towers producing income and the arena coming into its own, Katz is probably taking a deep breath and saying, "WTH lets go for the gusto and build what we had originally planned."
?‍♀️

I like to guess at these situations -- I'm going to say that there was a disagreement with the contractor for tower B and that the Ice guys decided to rework the build contract. We may see PCL coming back again. Maybe the movie theatres have been revived with 4DX technology. What with the other two towers producing income and the arena coming into its own, Katz is probably taking a deep breath and saying, "WTH lets go for the gusto and build what we had originally planned."
?‍♀️

Hahaha @archited I'm starting to sense more and more that your are quite the dreamer. While I'd love for Cineplex to come back into the fold I'm not holding my breath (similar to that long, cold wait you've got me on in the Aldritt thread ;) )

Back