Peak Tower | 99.06m | 23s | Lighthouse HM | Davignon Martin

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@StopDropandLOL, the render says Regency on it, yes, but noted below the render it states the down-graded brand(s). Why that happened I don't know and it's still positive in my opinion. There's room for a Regency brand somewhere else in our downtown potentially.

1580512530576.png

*edit , didn't see your post @westcoastjos

I'm excited for this project. I love the renders and I feel like we're getting a brand new building instead of a reno. The building has lost it's prominence as it is but this extensive reno will make this cantilever roof structure stand out once again in our skyline. Scotia and HSBC are fine renos but this is more of a transformation.

Last edited:
PERMIT_DATE May 01, 2020
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 10201 - JASPER AVENUE NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD DOWNTOWN
JOB_DESCRIPTION To change the use of a office tower to a multi use building (with 175 hotel units, 139 apartment dwellings, spa, gym and restaurant) and construct exterior and interior alterations - Hyatt House and Hyatt Place.
BUILDING_TYPE Apartment Condos (315)
WORK_TYPE (03) Interior Alterations
FLOOR_AREA 296,934.88
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 12,500,000

My comment is probably a bit pre-mature, especially after reading @archited's insight, but it's been about 10 months since I last saw any activity there. I know that doesn't necessarily it's been shelved, but I does make you wonder if something else happened

Back