East Junction | 86m | 25s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I mean is that too much to ask for clean and good sidewalks and roads in Downtown? Can we fucking have a nice main avenue in this city? Can we have some good design and architecture and not this crap!? Is that too much for one of the richest cities in the most developed country in the world!?

I mean is that too much to ask for clean and good sidewalks and roads in Downtown? Can we fucking have a nice main avenue in this city? Can we have some good design and architecture and not this crap!? Is that too much for one of the richest cities in the most developed country in the world!?
We live in Japan? 😉

Is this crap for sale?? Or rental?
If they’re condos I’d be absolutely livid if that was what I got
Photos from the open house on Wednesday. Nothing in the way of new info was released, but the turnout was huge (one estimate put it at 400). A broad range of feedback was provided.

“If done right, this is good for neighborhood .”

Ya dropped the ball Regency! Again!

A developer who willingly proceeds on a building that looks like this has very little respect for the community it works in. Quite a fall from grace for the same people that built the pearl.

After the Pearl they decided they didn't want to pay for high quality architectural design.

This is the south view of building #2. Leaving this here for future reference. While not anything special, it wouldn't be terrible to get this in built form. I should add that the low-rise 6 storey appears to be pretty close to the renders.

119518523_134296765042483_7119015340504064887_n.jpg

I don't mean to sound naive but why is the city still giving the green light to Regency after 2 holes in the ground (Emerald and Tower 101) and the horror that is 121 West. The only good they have to show is the Pearl which finished I believe 8 years ago. We need to be holding a higher standard.

Anyone for a skyrise meetup to drink until we forget what this building looks like? I’ll bring the 100 proof rum
How many drums will you bring for we need lots to drown out the current pain and future psychological issues? I'm not a drinker, but I will take one for the team.

I don't mean to sound naive but why is the city still giving the green light to Regency after 2 holes in the ground (Emerald and Tower 101) and the horror that is 121 West. The only good they have to show is the Pearl which finished I believe 8 years ago. We need to be holding a higher standard.

I highly doubt Regency will be allowed to build anything in this city anymore.

Back