Holyrood Court 5 | ?m | 4s | PK Developments | EFG Architects

20201027_181436.jpg

Description: To construct STRUCTURAL FRAMING ONLY for an 89 Dwelling Multi-unit Housing building with underground parkade - Holyrood Court Apartments.
Permit date: November 24, 2020
Type: Building Permit
Subtype: (05) Structural Frame
Category: Commercial Final
Class:
Issued
Address: 7930 - 95 AVENUE NW
Neighbourhood: HOLYROOD
Zoning: RA7
Value: $10,000.00

Description: To construct an 89 Dwelling Multi-unit Housing building with underground parkade - Holyrood Court Apartments.
Permit date: December 23, 2020
Type: Building Permit
Subtype: (01) New
Category: Commercial Final
Class: Apartments (310)
Address: 100, 7930 - 95 AVENUE NW
Neighbourhood: HOLYROOD
Zoning: RA7
Value: $2,364,840.00

Hmmm, kinda looks like another peaked-roof suburban style building, which would be disappointing (but not surprising from papa Goochie 😩👌). But maybe I'm wrong I'm not wrong., let's see what the cladding will look like.

I think what you see on the right side of the picture there is the cladding... 🤢
Lemme finish that for u: 🤮

Looks better than stucco in my opinion.
Fair enough, I agree it's better than the white stucco that literally turns pee-colour after 20 years, but it still looks very strange imo.

Holyrood-2-e1613095253718.png

Here's the render from the developers website so that is indeed the exterior cladding we see going on there there. I sure hope that isn't vinyl siding I see in the grey sections..

All these try-hard multi colour/multi-pattern siding designs are kind of dragging on me, It all feels so forced.
I'd love to see some simple boldness. Make the whole thing like a bright red, or blue, or just black. (Beige Tan and light Greys should be illegal.)

That little blue portion is a nice colour, make the whole building that! Commit to your colour!

Back