Hat at Five Corners | ?m | 24s | Cidex Group

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I wonder what the current occupancy % is?

But ya, I agree Chaz. I'm looking at moving into a newer built 1 br next spring or so. I've loved this development since Cidex swooped in and saved us from another pit, and it's a gorgeous tower, just so hard to justify paying more than $1200/mo. That's the challenge for rentals like this, condos might have even sold better with the speculation factor of the area being on the upswing. No bonus nor benefit for being the first to be rentrifying unless you're a hipster.

20210828_151352.jpg

In a better world, a yoga studio moves into The Moth's space while they move into the Hat CRU facing Jasper Ave while the adjacent former Press Gallery site is turned into a patio space + community garden with a large colorful mural. Then a H&W produce opens in 95th st CRU that serves good fresh produce to a lot of the surrounding Chinatown residents.

Oh, and the sites directly across facing the CRUs weren't unkempt construction fenced lots.

Of course, absolutely none of that is likely financially feasible but like I said, in a better world...

Pls pls pls lease at least one CRU.

Back