Fox Towers | 107.28m | 33s | Langham Developments | KENNEDY

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Picture1.jpg

Rise Republic still coming soon in Summer 2022.

Meanwhile this, and the other Fox 2 bays remains completely empty and devoid of any activity 6+ years and counting.

Laughably I heard through the grapevine that the developer was looking for a loan based on stabilized CRUs in the commercial lol. Imagine having the nuts to ask for a loan based on stabilizing CRUs that have been empty since 2017.

View attachment 488754

Meanwhile this, and the other Fox 2 bays remains completely empty and devoid of any activity 6+ years and counting.

Laughably I heard through the grapevine that the developer was looking for a loan based on stabilized CRUs in the commercial lol. Imagine having the nuts to ask for a loan based on stabilizing CRUs that have been empty since 2017.
Why do we think these are doing so poorly?

View attachment 488754

Rise Republic has now been updating their Instagram and providing pricing. Google has been updated to note opening on November 15th!
I won't be holding my breath but some more activity in the area will be appreciated.

Rise Republic has now been updating their Instagram and providing pricing. Google has been updated to note opening on November 15th!
I won't be holding my breath but some more activity in the area will be appreciated.
Last I saw this summer their website and Instagram had updated pricing and their website actually allowed you to book classes, which obviously did not happen.

And last I checked, the inside still looked like there needed to be tenant fit up so unless something has changed I have no idea how they are occupying a space for operations in 1 week.

Call me skeptical at best.

Back