Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
It is bizarre that the 4th side is not getting shored like the other 3…..maybe the entire lot is getting done for both towers at once?

We don’t have our own version of Saskatoon’s “Baydo Towers” on our hands? Do we? Lol

It's quite common in a two phased project such as this and sloped purposefully for equipment and excavation needs.

You could shore on that south wall or slope it and build your foundation structure to act as your shoring until phase 2 begins.

A50DF9E8-7A79-4472-B6E2-B3407607CA6E.png

They’re gonna knock this one out of the park.

I wonder if they are going to build the large black box building now with tower 1 shown in front of tower 2 in the render. I am intrigued and wonder how large that box will be and what activity is planned for it.

32923-127056.jpg

The podium will be phased as well and my guess is one level of office space, but who knows; it is still a TERRIBLE podium... especially for this part of this street.

but who knows; it is still a TERRIBLE podium... especially for this part of this street.
Agreed, and while I know that renders are more for displaying the general architecture and envelope, it's like they're trying to hide how out-of-place that podium will actually look in that setting--because honestly, the scale is all waaay off and not even remotely close to how 100th ave & 104 st looks like or how the building will appear in relativity.

The podium could be better, but I think I have seen much worse. As for the black box ... I think its a mystery at this point. It may depend on who wants to lease it, but it could be office space, maybe a gym or amenities space.

Back