Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I suppose whether it is rental or condo doesn't matter that much in the end, as long as it is built and the project is done well. Either way brings more people into the area to live and fills up a long empty space.

Less than a block away from LRT so it would have appeal to students and others.

I suppose whether it is rental or condo doesn't matter that much in the end, as long as it is built and the project is done well. Either way brings more people into the area to live and fills up a long empty space.

Less than a block away from LRT so it would have appeal to students and others.
Little doubt in my mind that a developer building a condo has to sell the units thus good design and materials are more important - as people are investing in the building. With a rental a developer can use a basic design to attract a property management firm or total building sale forrenters - and generally people are looking to pay as little rent as possible for functional space over good design and materials.

Little doubt in my mind that a developer building a condo has to sell the units thus good design and materials are more important - as people are investing in the building. With a rental a developer can use a basic design to attract a property management firm or total building sale forrenters - and generally people are looking to pay as little rent as possible for functional space over good design and materials.
The Hendrix and The Maclaren are two recent purpose-built rentals with high quality design that come to mind. It's up to the developer whether they want to cheap out on design and materials or not.

748E5D04-0E8C-4F54-A26B-11B1EF39E08B.jpeg

It appears that the construction fencing goes all the way to the parkade? So if it does, that’s the Hudson’s parcel that would also be construction fenced as well?

Exactly! So one could say that the Hudson parcel is fenced?

I seen some signage on the parkade for the Hudson, and the parkade was mostly empty. But the fencing seam to be only for the Falcons.

Ahhhh….so considering that entire parcel….all 3 lots….Hudson and both Falcons….it’s gonna look weird with the middle lot being developed first

Back