Encore Tower | 138m | 43s | Westrich Pacific | Dub Architects

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are so many good ideas here. I think it only goes to show the paucity of good retail downtown currently.

I also think that the people living in the area really want more nearby and I don't think like having to often drive to South Edmonton Common or West Ed, because these are the only places on the radar of someone in TO who decides where to locate things.

I might be projecting a bit here, but I think people living and working downtown are fed up about the meager retail here.

There are so many good ideas here. I think it only goes to show the paucity of good retail downtown currently.

I also think that the people living in the area really want more nearby and I don't think like having to often drive to South Edmonton Common or West Ed, because these are the only places on the radar of someone in TO who decides where to locate things.

I might be projecting a bit here, but I think people living and working downtown are fed up about the meager retail here.
Oh, I agree entirely, and I live in Oliver, right across from the Brewery District and one block from 124st. The core is in DIRE need of more retail and entertainment options (to be fair, so does Oliver, at least for entertainment).

A82815BC-1F76-47EC-9DBF-41A2E8C4C6AF.jpeg
Westrich did a great job with these two. Want more of them downtown. Also this isn’t my picture so don’t give me any credit at all. Just found it in a camera I stole.

Westrich really brought that Pacific style here with them two for sure...

Back