• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avenuer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hudson would be a good bet, considering the relatively strong momentum for residential that is building up in DT.
I asked one of the CEOs yesterday and he said that they're moving forward on Grandin 4 next. They have some other projects in the pipeline in Belgravia and Windsor Park as well, but no mention of The Hudson unfortunately.

TAS

Member Bio
Reaction score
G4 is the one on 113 street and 100 Ave.
It was approved for 6 storeys but now they are looking to make it up to 18 storeys according to the rezoning sign on site.

Not sure if that has been approved or not.

IanO

Member Bio
Reaction score
I asked one of the CEOs yesterday and he said that they're moving forward on Grandin 4 next. They have some other projects in the pipeline in Belgravia and Windsor Park as well, but no mention of The Hudson unfortunately.
It will be nice to have something near the B/M LRT stop.

Hudson is complicated due to ownership of the parkade and so I could see that taking time.

Avenuer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Their product looks nice from the outside and is good for Edmonton's skyline. But become a buyer of a Westrich property and anyone saying "they do good work" will get your blood boiling.
Lol true, I have a friend that worked on the electrical at Encore and he said the build quality of the units was...subpar, especially considering the purchase prices Westrich charged.

Hugh Jazz

Member Bio
Reaction score
As I understand it, their Windsor Park project is directly east across the street from the elementary school. And directly north of Windsor Terrace. I hope the design ends up a bit closer to Encore than the gooch special university heights.